Cybersecurity Awareness Live Training
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Cybersecurity Awareness Training starts with the organization's acknowledgement that their employees are the weakest cybersecurity link. Conversely, they're also the first line of defense against cyber attacks. Security Awareness Training provides every employee with a fundamental understanding that there are imminent and ongoing cyber threats, preparing enterprise employees for common cyber attacks and threats.
- The baseline of CyberSecurity
- Enterprise security
- Most common cyber-attacks
- Phishing and Vishing
- Popups, cookies, ads
- Mobile Security
- Physical security
- Safe and secure workplace behaviour
- Badges and cards
- Theft of devices, scammers
- Data Protection
- 1-day face to face training
- learning about cyber-attacks
- recognizing and filtering out phishing email
- hands-on cybersecurity tool installation
- interaction with the classmates
- getting replies and advice on your issues
- Business Leaders and CEO’s
- Legal and Compliance Representatives
- Human Resource Department
- Marketing Responsible
- Financial Team
Choose the date, book your training!
From 2022 all our courses are delivered in a hybrid mode: you can join both in person, from the city displayed in the calendar, or you can be with us Live Online, remotely from your office or from your home.
You are just one step away to get your pricing, conditions and training agreement. Fill out the BOOK NOW form and we will reply you ASAP!
For any additional question feel free to contact us.
|CISSP||4th Dec 2023||Geneva|
|CISSP||22nd Jan 2024||Zurich|
|HCISPP||27th Feb 2024||Geneva|
Students Exam Q&A
After those intense 5 days of training, we suggest you slow down and review the chapters where we realized together that you might need some extra push. During your preparation, questions will pop up one after the other. For this reason, we are suggesting you take notes and bring them to our monthly Q&A session to get your replies. On top, you will learn a lot from the other's questions as well. Book your sessions now!
|Q&A||Fri 15th Dec 2023||12:00 - 13:00|
|Q&A||Fri 12th Jan 2024||12:00 - 13:00|