Danger in your pocket
How many banking, social media, shopping, email, chat applications do you have on your phone that contain personal information?
We share many personal information with these apps including phone numbers, positioning, behavior, usage statistics, contacts, photos, etc.
With the same devices used to access to business confidential, we also order our lunches, connect to our social medias or play games.
All these factors make the mobile security essential.
Zero Trust is the way
Mobile devices are threatened on all fronts. While user negligence is still the worst factor, malicious attacks can be easily caused by insecure applications or the operating system itself.
This vulnerable nature of phones is causing even bigger problems if they are used for business cases as well.
What can you as a user do?
- Only download necessary applications which are considered generally safe
- Avoid public WI-FI
- Turn off Bluetooth if you are not using it
- Connect to corporate resources through a VPN
- Set up a complex device lock with biometric authentication
- Use 2FA whenever it is possible
- Get the best anti-malware solution that you can afford
Let the experts help
We are taking the mobile dangers seriously. We are motivated, have the necessary knowledge and experience to help you:
- Adopt using best practices in mobile security
- Defend against phishing and social engineering
- Set up a top of the market solution defending against every threat type (including OS and hardware-caused vulnerabilities)
- Guide your company through adopting safely the BYOD, CYOD, and COPE policies
- Investigate and remove existing threats
- Achieve compliance - GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, NERC & NDB