*** The Live will start in this page on the 8th of June ***
Risk-based authentication both enhances security and user experience by allowing you to rank the resources you want to protect based on risk level and type of user. This gives you the power to create rules that are unique to the security structure in your organization, therefore enabling more flexibility or higher protection only when necessary.Join our session on June 8th with Alexandre Cagnoni, Director of Authentication at WatchGuard Technologies, and learn about the powerful connection between zero-trust adoption and risk policies, and how multi-factor authentication sits at the core of these approaches by bringing the technology and so very needed today to protect user identities and Cloud applications.
- Why Risk-Based Authentication?
- Multi-Factor Authentication and Risk Intelligence: Optimized User Management
- Risk Policies Prevent Breaches There Can’t Be Zero-Trust Without MFA
- Using MFA and Risk Policies in Your Zero-Trust Deployment
- Business Risk Assessment Guide
- Mauro Verderosa - Cybersecurity Expert | PSYND
- Alexandre Cagnoni - Director of Authentication | WatchGuard Technologies
Did you miss it?
If you missed our webinar you still have a chance to review the presentation.