(ISC)² HCISPP Official Swiss Boot Camp
PSYND the only (ISC)² certified trainer in Switzerland. This partnership means everything you receive from this class, from the authorized instructor to the official (ISC)² course material, is always up-to-date and considered the best available.
The HCISPP is the only certification that combines cybersecurity skills with privacy best practices and techniques to show the ability to implement, manage and assess security and privacy controls.
The HCISPP is the only certification that combines cybersecurity skills with privacy best practices and techniques. It demonstrates you have the knowledge and ability to implement, manage and assess security and privacy controls to protect healthcare organizations using policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
Prove your skills, advance your career, and gain support from a community of cybersecurity leaders here to help you throughout your professional journey.
- Domain 1. Risk Management and Risk Assessment
- Domain 2. Regulatory and Standards Environment
- Domain 3. Third-Party Risk Management
- Domain 4. HealthCare Industry
- Domain 5. Information Governance - Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Domain 6. Information Technology in HealthCare
- Domain 7. Privacy and Security in HealthCare
Earning the HCISPP healthcare cybersecurity certification is a proven way to build your career and show employers you’re on the forefront of protecting patient health information and navigating a complex regulatory environment.
- Compliance Officer
- Information Security Manager
- Privacy Officer
- Compliance Auditor
- Risk Analyst
- Medical Records Supervisor
- Privacy and Security Consultant
- Health Information Manager
- Practice Manager
|CCSP||1st Nov 2021||Geneva|
|CISSP||29th Nov 2021||Zurich|
|CISSP||24th Jan 2022||Geneva|
|HCISPP||14th Feb 2022||Geneva|
|CCSP||7th Mar 2022||Zurich|
|CCSP||18th Apr 2022||Geneva|
|CISSP||16th May 2022||Geneva|
|CISSP||6th Jun 2022||Zurich|
|CCSP||19th Sep 2022||Zurich|
|CISSP||3rd Oct 2022||Geneva|
|CCSP||14th Nov 2022||Geneva|